• brianabuckley
    brianabuckley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Whats a mio?
  • redshaz73
    redshaz73 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi there

I've just sent you a friend request. I am always happy to support others and have new friends.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I have been up and down the last 2-3 years. I have been a member since 11/2010

2 kids in that time frame will do that to you!

My father in law passed away this year and I have been struggling and wrestling with my demons.

So if you want to help me...or even if you want help!!

Send me a request

Make it count!!

I have been here since about then too, have 2 kids but came here after having them.
    My dad passed away in July suddenly which has left me quite emotional ...which for an emotional eater isn't ideal.
    Just as I was determined to get back on track my husband was in a horrible snowmobile accident so I have been dealing with those emotions and caring for him for the last month.

Let's help each other! Please add me :)
  • PithaCastaneda
    Options
    Hello MFP buddies! I've been using this app for months and this is my first time posting something in the community site, Just wanted to say YOU CAND O IT GUYS!!! And I'm here if u need something!! U can add me if u want and I would love to receive more friends so we can reach our goals together!! Have a nice day :)
  • mslb86
    mslb86 Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my 2nd time using MFP. The first time I was doing well but had some health complications (unrelated to weight) and kind of fell off the weight loss bandwagon. I am back and ready to lose weight! I would love new friends and will send request as well am open to them.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. I am sorry to hear about your father in law passing away. my dad died when I was 15 years old in 1990.

as far as struggles go I started out at 250 pounds and a size 26W and I am now a size 16 on my bottom and a size 12/14 on top. lost 70 pounds so far.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Feel free to add me as well.
    :]
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm notorious for encouraging words to others, but find it hard to pull myself up sometimes. Right now I am going through so much-my kids have issues, family dynamic issues, place in life issues, etc. I try to stay positive though. We can give each other a boost.