Losing weight but...

Options
So I'm losing weight but I feel like I'm getting flabby. I exercise at least three times a week so i dont understand what is going wrong. What do I do about the flabby part any suggestions?

Replies

• drwebb
    drwebb Posts: 1
    Options
    weights , weights and more weights, they are the best toner there is and will build the muscle to help you continue to burn your calories and lose.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    What type of exercise? Cardio or strength training? Start lifting heavy things! Or heavier things if you're already strength training.
  • Fit_French
    Fit_French Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Are you only doing cardio? If you are I would throw some strength training in there to help you firm up along the way and torch some more calories! I do mine at home since theres no gym around me. I love pilaties and jillian michaels :)
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,717 Member
    Options
    If you have visceral fat to lose, it can go first leaving you only with squishier subcutaneous fat. Keep losing the fat and working out. Do strength training to firm up the muscles underneath.
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Build those muscles underneath the flab with weight training.
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Interval training! You tone while hitting the cardio for weight loss. It worked wonders for me. Good luck!!