Can't consume enough calories!

Options
Hey, so I planned out my food for tomorrow and gosh it's loads. I mean I normally snack all day every day but tomorrow is where I change my diet around. So I planned out a whole days worth of food, much more than I would normally eat but I still have around 550 calories left. However I have -1 in the sugar part so I don't really want to eat any more food with sugar in.
How important is it for me to consume my total calorie intake!?
If so foods low on sugar?

Replies

• hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wine is my go-to when i'm under on calories for the day. I don't have any underlying medical conditions so I don't really care about my sugar intake (it's still usually below 60 grams for the day) but I love ending the day with a glass of wine when I have unexpected calories left over.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Eat some peanut butter or tahini or add things like avocado, olive oil, nuts seeds to your cooking...or have some chocolate (lol I eat chocolate every day and have still managed to lose 183 pounds :))
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Eat some peanut butter or tahini or add things like avocado, olive oil, nuts seeds to your cooking...or have some chocolate (lol I eat chocolate every day and have still managed to lose 183 pounds :))

Congrats! I definitely second the chocolate. I keep the dove dark chocolate with almond pieces in the house in case I'm craving something sweet (about 5 days out of the week lol)
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Your diary isn't open so it is hard to answer.

As for sugar, it is counted in carbohydrates. I do try to avoid food with a lot of added sugar, I don't really pay attention to my sugar number on here since I track my carbs anyway.