Dirty Girl Run

Options
clarkeje1
clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
Anyone doing the dirty girl run in Columbus this year?

Replies

• clarkeje1
    Options
    bump
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I just got an email about the pacific northwest one, and have no one idea where they got my email address from. I don't really know anything about it.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the one in Scranton, PA May 4th. My first time--I'm so excited! :bigsmile:
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    bump
  • happyjerseygirl123
    happyjerseygirl123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in for the Scranton, Pa run. I am on the Dirty Jersey Girls team. Can't wait!
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    I'm wondering if I should try to get a team together or just do it on my own. Seems like it might be more fun with a team? But I'm not sure if my friends are dedicated enough to do it, plus I kind of wanted to make it a weekend getaway with my boyfriend (like a mini vaca, I live in Cincinnati). What would yall recommend?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if I should try to get a team together or just do it on my own. Seems like it might be more fun with a team? But I'm not sure if my friends are dedicated enough to do it, plus I kind of wanted to make it a weekend getaway with my boyfriend (like a mini vaca, I live in Cincinnati). What would yall recommend?

I did it last year.

You definitely want a team. It's a very relaxed race....they don't even time it. So, the whole point is to get out and have fun with friends. It's an easier mud race (compared to the Mudathlon, the Tough Mudder, a Warrior Dash, or a Spartan Race). The obstacles are easier and there's not as many of them as you would expect. But, it's designed to be fun for both beginners and experts.

So, get a team together & have fun!! :)