Jamie Oliver Needs U

Options
emilyfh
emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
Im not sure if you watch Jamie Olivers Food Revolution were he's trying to make school food more healthy, also to educate children and parents on good nutrition. Well he has started a petition and wants to send it to the Government. So if your For kids eating healthier Go to www.jamieoliver.com/campaigns/jamies-food-revolution/petition at this sight there is video's on what he is trying to do and also recipes, so please check it out and sign the petition. :bigsmile:

Replies

• cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    r u the jamie oliver nazi today? LOL I signed, I signed!!
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Signed! Would love to see healthy meals in school!!! Organic milk would be awsome too!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I signed it the other day after seeing all his twitters about it. He's for an amazing cause so everyone sign!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Done!

Putting a link on my blog too.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I saw on the news they are calling it a public safety issue :noway: because, 27% of young people ages 17-24 are too overweight to inlist in our military.......:tongue: and of course the credit this to the high fat foods we serve our children in schools...

okay i signed it.....
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    signed :happy:
  • pelelovesme1011
    Options
    Signed! I love what Jamie is doing and I've been following the show. I hardly ever ate what the school provided for lunch because my mother knew better than to let me eat it. She always packed my lunch. But I remember what the kids ate...ew! The infamous square pizza... gross.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Signed & posted it on my blog! :happy:
  • wintermoon
    Options
    Signed!
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    done!
  • Dusty0502
    Dusty0502 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    is different than the petition he has on ABC.com? I signed that one -- just wondering if I need to sign this one too. I'm all for it!!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I signed. I NEVER want my DD to go through what I went through as a kid (being picked on for obesity)