So close to 50 lbs down! A couple of pics...

Options
13»

Replies

• Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    :heart: Congrats! Wonderful progress!!
  • DoctorsaubeR
    Options
    You're so darn cute! Congrats!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look sensational! Thank you for sharing your photos and story with us :flowerforyou: Congratulations on greeting 30 with confidence and continued success! Your adorable little guy is lucky to have a mommy that cares so much for him as well as herself :-) Keep up the good work!
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Cute baby too.
  • CBrook04
    CBrook04 Posts: 107
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome.
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for all of the words of encouragement! I am so thankful to be a part of this community. I think having such an awesome support group is one of the reasons I've been able to stick with this. I remember my first days on here looking at the success stories board and thinking to myself: "I wonder if I will ever be able to post something here." and just feeling so inspired by the awesome attitudes of the people showing their success off. I know I have a long way to go still, but it seems so much more reachable now than it did when I first started! :heart: you guys!
  • Klatford
    Klatford Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! You look super - keep up the good work!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look wonderful!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and should be so proud. Rome wasn't built in a day.. you didn't put it on in a day! Time and patience.. keep going. We're here for you!
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Don't u look so proud, congrats on the loss!
  • leek1982
    leek1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great :smile:
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    You look great! Good job =]
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! You look great!!
  • wahmomusa
    wahmomusa Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!