Discouraged.....need help re: carbs vs. calories

Options
Hello to anyone that can please help me in the right direction. I am an emotional eater....happy, sad, etc., I love to eat. Sad to say I need to lose the weight. I have been trying the 1200 - 1500 cal. and when I go over...always do, I work out to bring the cal. back to 1200 - 1500. Losing weight slow. I know I am not eating the right foods. My carb intake is so high. The past 2 days I have been 40 or less on carbs which my cal. are higher, so I am working out about 1 to 1/2 hrs. Hoping to see a change soon if I keep this up. Any suggestions? I am getting discouraged but not giving up. Please help!:sad: :sad:

Replies

• petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My carb intake is so high. The past 2 days I have been 40 or less on carbs which my cal. are higher, so I am working out about 1 to 1/2 hrs. Hoping to see a change soon if I keep this up. Any suggestions? I am getting discouraged but not giving up. Please help!:sad: :sad:

I would love to help but your diary is private so I can't see what you are eating and see the above quote ^^ what does that mean???

It sounds like you are saying your carbs have been 40 or less which is EXTREMELY low, so not sure why you think that is so high???
  • Leisarene
    Leisarene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry not clear on my post. I tried mfp back in 2011 but did not stick with it. This time I have been counting Cal and realized how high my crabs have been. Just in the last couple of days I have been watching carbs mainly.