Can't find nutritional info!!!

Options
MrsTomy
MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
I ate lunch at Atlanta Bread Company and had the Organic Chicken and Wild Rice soup. It was a delish non-creamy soup. Problem is I cannot find the calorie content ANYWHERE!!! I looked here, on the Atlanta Bread site, and I even googled it!!! Anyone have any ideas about the nutritional info of what soup on here mught have similar calories?

Thanks!!

Replies

• richmondhillgal
    Options
    www.calorieking.com has alot of stuff, you can try there
  • Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    I found (see below) but the list is long...

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/search.php?q=&b=Atlanta Bread Company&so=&page=3
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    NO LUCK!!! Neither place had that soup!!! Is it like super secret soup or something?!?! I just wanna know how much I can eat for the rest of the day...and when you look up chicken and wild rice soup calories they range from low 200s to 500s...that's a BIG difference!!!
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    Try contacting the company. It may just be that they haven't updated their site with that information...
  • emilyc
    emilyc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hate when that happens. Most of the time I look it up and post somewhere in the middle. Sad thing is: If it's good it's most likely near the high end. :) You could call the restaurant and ask them. Many restaurants have the info, but you don't get it unless you inquire.