Off topic, but need personal advice....

Options
2»

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    Options

I doubt you have much smaller stuff, but if you have any 3T or even 4T stuff for little girls - lemme know. Also any toys for that age range, espeically outdoor stuff. I'm in the market for sure.

I tried to sell partylite once upon a time. The startup kit is free as long as you have like $350 in sales for your starter party. Just an option for you. You really could make some money doing that as long as you know people and get parties lined up - and can sell a bit.

Sorry, I don't have anything that small anymore. I used to take everything at the end of the season to a resale shop and sell it for store credit. Then I'd use the credit to replenish my daughters wardrobe for the new season. Used to work so well till she grew out of childrens clothes, lol.

I sold some text books back to the school book store and made some cash today! Yay! I was also please to discover that they are looking for some temp help to get through the end of the winter semester during buy backs and new purchases for the spring semester. SCORE!

I'm cancelling my internet service for the time being. I'll have to spend some extra time at the library from now on, but it's all good. I don't want to have to start my log in count all over again, lol.

So thanks again! I'm glad I have such wonderful support here at MFP. I'll be back in full force soon!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hi, How old is your child? Is he or she in school yet? If so you could try substitute teaching. They always need subs, it isn't full time, its flexable and if you child is in school you wouldn't need child care.