Cardio

Options
Annadel
Annadel Posts: 146 Member
Ok friends. I have dropped my cardio to almost none. I can see that my weight has stayed same but my tummy looks bulging.
I am thinking of starting p90x or insanity whichever is easier to kick start my cardio. Suggestions?
Also where should I buy these DVDs ? Online or eBay?

Replies

• matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Well if you're going for cardio, go insanity. It's way more cardio based than p90x...and from my understanding, online and eBay are pretty much the same thing. They are a good bet but you could also try your local sporting goods store if you want to start sooner rather than later. I know where I'm at, they have each of these programs there
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    You want to do cardio? Is lacing up shoes and going for a run an option? Or just choosing between beachbody dvds?
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    If you want cardio just go run...no need to spend $200 on a dvd set that will likely sit on the shelf.
  • Annadel
    Annadel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank u.. That's what the hesitation of spending $200 on DVDs. I just need cardio for now. I do have an elliptical at home. Collecting dust :(
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Very expensive way to get your cardio. I go to my local library and check out exercise DVDs for free. You can buy a jump rope for $5 and burn tons of calories. Jumping jacks, burpees and mountain climbers are free too.

If you're set on getting the expensive DVDs, consider buying used ones on Ebay, Amazon or Craigslist.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Very expensive way to get your cardio. I go to my local library and check out exercise DVDs for free. You can buy a jump rope for $5 and burn tons of calories. Jumping jacks, burpees and mountain climbers are free too.

If you're set on getting the expensive DVDs, consider buying used ones on Ebay, Amazon or Craigslist.

You need to be careful. The Internet is crawling with pirated copies.
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You don't have to buy dvds, Theres a channel on youtube called " Fitness Blender " or their website fitnessblender.com, completely free full length workout vids there! free too! :)
  • squall88c
    squall88c Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You don't have to buy dvds, Theres a channel on youtube called " Fitness Blender " or their website fitnessblender.com, completely free full length workout vids there! free too! :)

+1 on Fitness Blender.

You can also get a good jump rope for cardio.
  • snowbike
    snowbike Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bump for later