Cutting out food groups

Options
2»

Replies

• hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I think you really need to do some research on what you want to do. Having a raw food diet takes a ton of effort to make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. And is it really something that you can possibly do for the rest of your life? Why not try eating Vegetarian for vegan for awhile to see if you can do either of those, because they are going to be far far easier then eating a 100% raw diet.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Well I'm sensitive to dairy. I love bread and pasta and I know that the bleached and processed kind is terribly unhealthy and I have no interest in the whole grain stuff. I'm concerned with nitrates and other additives in meat, and buying organic is not an option because I live in a small town who's grocers carry few organic things.

good for you girl.

ditch the dairy first if you're sensitive. i found it to not be as hard as I expected.

other good news? parmeggiano reggiano is lactose free because it's aged for so long, so you can still cheat with it in salads or in whatever way you want. :smile: