30 Day Shred Calories burned

Options
Hi there--I am sure this has been asked before but I am new to this site and new to this workout. Does anyone know how many calories are burned for each of the levels of the 30 days shred? THANKS...Tami (I just started level 1 today WOW!!)

Replies

• MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good job on starting the shred! I've been doing it here and there for the last couple weeks. Need to get more consistent with it!

As for calories burned, the consensus has been to log your shred time as circuit training. That's one of the options in the database. Hope that helps! Good luck to you. :)
  • Topsurf3
    Topsurf3 Posts: 17
    Options
    I log it into excercise as circuit training. I burn around 200 calories, but it depends on your weight how many calories you will burn.
  • Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    Thank you so much for the info...I really appreciate it...
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    It's going to really depend on your age, height, weight, fitness level etc.

I'm 27, 5'7" and at 148 pounds I would burn 185 calories during the level 1 workout.
  • angelofdescent
    Options
    I found a website that will assist you in figuring out how many calories you have burned. The website is

http://www.aolhealth.com/tools/calories-burned?sem=1&ncid=AOLHTH00170000000017&s_kwcid=TC|11093|calories||S|b|4802960810

The total workout is 27 minutes long. You enter your current weight, choose circuit training and the formula will figure it for you. I weigh 144 lbs and it advised me that I burned 236 calories. I hope you found this interesting...Good luck to all.