Hi ya'll...

Options
A friend on Facebook recommended this site today. I instantly checked it out. I started my weightloss journey last Thursday. This site will help me immensely. I need an honest and active support group. If you sense I'm messing up, tell me..but at the same time if I'm doing well applaud me! My family is supportive in alot of ways yet I need the feedback of others currently working as hard as I am for a similiar goal.

I could use some advice on strength training. I am not very familiar with it and I don't want to injure myself trying something I am not educated on. I am quite overweight so I need to start out simple and work my way up. I am currently walking every night...even if I don't feel up to it I encourage myself to walk atleast 15 minutes. Most days I am walking longer. I also need help not being hungry. I am moderating my amounts, eating slower, watching my caloric/carb intake. Yet I find I am not getting enough calories and I am hungry. I am somewhat of a picky eater. What fruits are best? What types of snacks should I invest in?

Thank you all in advance for any help and encouragement you give. Till next time..have a good evening!:wink:

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Baby steps. Weigh and measure you food. Portion control. I will support you. Food wise you need to find what works for you. Try a new food you might like it.