Clean eating

Options
mdtolen
mdtolen Posts: 14 Member
My husband and I have been "clean" eating for little over a week now. Our goal is 30 days, and hoping to maintain it after that. No processed foods at all ir suI have been so surprised at how much better I feel! Looking for some suggestions for snacks, favorite clean meals.

Replies

• Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i usually snack on fruit with nuts or home made clean protein brownies or protein banana bread mmm....
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I love combining ground bison (or any other ground lean meat works) with onions, cabbage, carrot, mushrooms, broccoli, or what ever kind of veggie mixture you want for that day and I add spice such as African smoke spice or a garlic and red pepper (depending on the kind of meat) and I just cook till all meat is do e and veggies are tender. And serve!

I also love to snack on fruit and nuts or nut butters. I make my own hummus if you need a good recipe let me know.

I also love Greek yogurt with some honey, cinnamon and an apple or banana for dipping. I also add in some hemp heart if any are on hand.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    the other day i made an awesome lobster and avocado salad. snacks for me are generally nuts and fruit, lunch is a big *kitten* salad every day with some sort of protein, and then I usually cook big batches of things and save them - like stews or stir-frys etc.

homemade energy bars are great. homemade shakes. really - the possibilities are endless. good luck! :smile:
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, fruit, veggies, or almonds are my go to snacks.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    cheese quesadilla using a corn tortilla

nuts

avocado mashed and spread on ezekiel bread with fresh tomatoes

pb on ezekiel bread

steel cut oats (make a huge batch and portion it out)