Turbofire result pictures/stories anyone?

Options

Replies

• Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am in week 4 now and love it! Have lost about 3 pounds so far and haven't yet measured or taken new pics (that is at the end of the week). I do think I feel better so that is a plus :)

Awesome :) Thank you for sharing!
  • Beata375
    Beata375 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I actually plan on starting TurboFire on April 1st ~ CANNOT wait. Currently am doing Chalean Extreme. I started with Jillien Micheals DVD's too.
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Hi! I actually plan on starting TurboFire on April 1st ~ CANNOT wait. Currently am doing Chalean Extreme. I started with Jillien Micheals DVD's too.

Awesome :) I'll update after I start with my results. I am excited too! :)
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    To say it made you "fatter" is just crazy. No workout will make you "fat". It was probably a garbage diet.

That's exactly what I was thinking. That diet wasn't working..!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    To say it made you "fatter" is just crazy. No workout will make you "fat". It was probably a garbage diet.

Because you were all in my kitchen?
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have them in my album, hope it helps. I enjoyed the program and I'm sure you will too:)
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 so I don't know if I would be much help, but I'm loving it so far! I think I have lost about 2lbs and an inch or two, but I can tell things are "shifting" :)

I just re-took my pictures and I notice a little difference. There is also a group called Turbo Fire Hotties (or something like that) that has a lot of people who are all at different stages of the program.

Day1vDay10_front_zps3352ba3d.jpg

Hope this helps! I actually think the program is a lot of fun.

I see a difference
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have lost 55 lbs. in 4 months with TF....

23wpsb7.jpg

This was even having done it with the Low Impact girl Allie :) Like Chalene says, You can do it Low Impact, just bring the High Intensity. :)

Add me if you like, right now I am doing Hip Hop Abs and TF and April starting Insanity :)
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Turbofire helped me lose 20lbs last summer. I did a 60 day challenge. That was exciting. Biggest thing is that it got me moving! I half *kitten* did it thru the summer and fall. Picked it back up in November and made it thru 6wks. I decided I was ready for something more so I started Insanity; just finished yesterday, actually. When I started TF, I didn't do any jumping("I'm not a jumper") and I had to stop quite a bit. I got to where I wanted to jump. That was crazy. When I decided to try Insanity, I was pretty nervous and shocked, but I loved it! Turbofire was not my 'soul mate workout', but I'm glad I tried it. There are a few dvd's that I love: Fire 55EZ, HIIT 20 and Fire 45. And I love that you have the option of a short workout: "Oh, I don't have 55 min to workout today, so I'll do HIIT 20 and come back to Fire 55 later." The shortest Insanity video that's done on its own is 37min. Had to change some habits, lol. Good luck with Turbofire....Oh, I defintely recommend doing the "New to Class" version the first few times. :)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options

With issue that I have, I am thinking that maybe it wasnt a crap diet but, the other macros for her body may have been off. I know if I take in too much sugar, even from good sources, I cant lose weight for anything. SO, if she isnt losing weight but gaining muscle, that could be why. All of our bodies are different and maybe that is what it was...we jsut dont know.

It is kinda weird that this would happen when you just hear it but, if you think abuot it, it is possible. Not necessarily making you "fatter" but heavier in gaining muscle but not really losing much fat.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I am currently on Week 14 of doing Turbo Fire. I did the 9 week PREP schedule and now on week 5 of the STARTER schedule. I LOVE IT!! I did Turbo Jam before for 16 weeks.

I'll admit I have not lost much weight in the 14 weeks but, admittingly, my diet hasnt been the greatest...birthdays, Christmas, etc. (Sugar intake issue) But, I have lost inches...I can feel my intensity getting better with each workout...my strength is improving!

The Starter schedule is taking me til July but, I am thinking I may get Chalene Extreme to Hybrid with it or jsut start it after the 20 weeks.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! I LOVE CHALENE!!!!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Also the girl who gained weight, if you were eating correctly, and doing the workout schedule, it could have been you gained muscle. There were times I wasn't losing during the 4 mths but I was losing inches.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Also the girl who gained weight, if you were eating correctly, and doing the workout schedule, it could have been you gained muscle. There were times I wasn't losing during the 4 mths but I was losing inches.

Trust me it wasn't muscle.
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I have lost 55 lbs. in 4 months with TF....

23wpsb7.jpg

This was even having done it with the Low Impact girl Allie :) Like Chalene says, You can do it Low Impact, just bring the High Intensity. :)

Add me if you like, right now I am doing Hip Hop Abs and TF and April starting Insanity :)

Wow awesome results :) I am on day 4 now and loving it :) I will add you :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I have them in my album, hope it helps. I enjoyed the program and I'm sure you will too:)

Great results :) Thank you! :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Turbofire helped me lose 20lbs last summer. I did a 60 day challenge. That was exciting. Biggest thing is that it got me moving! I half *kitten* did it thru the summer and fall. Picked it back up in November and made it thru 6wks. I decided I was ready for something more so I started Insanity; just finished yesterday, actually. When I started TF, I didn't do any jumping("I'm not a jumper") and I had to stop quite a bit. I got to where I wanted to jump. That was crazy. When I decided to try Insanity, I was pretty nervous and shocked, but I loved it! Turbofire was not my 'soul mate workout', but I'm glad I tried it. There are a few dvd's that I love: Fire 55EZ, HIIT 20 and Fire 45. And I love that you have the option of a short workout: "Oh, I don't have 55 min to workout today, so I'll do HIIT 20 and come back to Fire 55 later." The shortest Insanity video that's done on its own is 37min. Had to change some habits, lol. Good luck with Turbofire....Oh, I defintely recommend doing the "New to Class" version the first few times. :)

Thanks for the advice! :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I am currently on Week 14 of doing Turbo Fire. I did the 9 week PREP schedule and now on week 5 of the STARTER schedule. I LOVE IT!! I did Turbo Jam before for 16 weeks.

I'll admit I have not lost much weight in the 14 weeks but, admittingly, my diet hasnt been the greatest...birthdays, Christmas, etc. (Sugar intake issue) But, I have lost inches...I can feel my intensity getting better with each workout...my strength is improving!

The Starter schedule is taking me til July but, I am thinking I may get Chalene Extreme to Hybrid with it or jsut start it after the 20 weeks.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! I LOVE CHALENE!!!!

I skipped the prep class, I just jumped into the 12 week program, I am on day 4 now and I am loving it. I'm doing my best to stick close to the nutrition guide, adding more healthy foods into my daily diet and eating enough calories to energize my workout. I've already lost 1lb, and I am excited to see what is to come. :) Thanks for the post!
  • DryFlyGirl77
    DryFlyGirl77 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think Turbo Fire is one of the "funnest" programs that is also intense. I love that you quickly move to different "routines." I teach a live version, called TurboKick and I feel that it is hands down the best cardio out there because you are working both upper and lower body at the same time. Take it slow at first and you will do great! All the others: P90X, Insanity--->all great, but I am one of those that likes dancy routines and good music, otherwise I am bored out of my gourd! Find what you love to do and you will stick with it! Best of luck!!
  • Conniekui
    Conniekui Posts: 24
    Options
    I plan on getting it for postnatal work out. Just found out I'm five weeks pregnant yesterday and I had been doing turbo jam for a month. I'll stick with the turbo jam for now through the first trimester. I'm excited to get turbo fire ready and waiting after I have the baby:)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I think Turbo Fire is one of the "funnest" programs that is also intense. I love that you quickly move to different "routines." I teach a live version, called TurboKick and I feel that it is hands down the best cardio out there because you are working both upper and lower body at the same time. Take it slow at first and you will do great! All the others: P90X, Insanity--->all great, but I am one of those that likes dancy routines and good music, otherwise I am bored out of my gourd! Find what you love to do and you will stick with it! Best of luck!!

That's awesome, I've heard of TurboKick, I've never done it, but I have seen gyms around the area that i just moved to that offers it as a class. I am loving TurboFire so far. I am not much of a dancer, but it's still a lot of fun lol. It keeps me engaged where I am not getting bored like you said.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!