MFP Annual convention

ThePerplexed1
ThePerplexed1 Posts: 52 Member
Yup!! That is right.

I have been thinking; wouldn't it be great if there was a MFP annual convention or conference? Think about it - MFP takes over an entire hotel in a resort for a weekend and all MFP members are invited (of course you would have to register for a fee to attend the event).

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    WOOHOO!
  • Bigbill810
    Bigbill810 Posts: 117
    After what I saw in the "TMI Tuesday" threads yesterday, there would be some serious debauchery...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    After what I saw in the "TMI Tuesday" threads yesterday, there would be some serious debauchery...
    We should probably meet on a Tuesday, instead of the weekend.
  • ThePerplexed1

And that is a bad thing? ;-)
  • ThePerplexed1
    We should probably meet on a Tuesday, instead of the weekend.

Or designate the entire weekend as one long TUESDAY?
  • After what I saw in the "TMI Tuesday" threads yesterday, there would be some serious debauchery...

This.

That thread was doomed to be flagged! :bigsmile:
  • ThePerplexed1

This.

That thread was doomed to be flagged! :bigsmile:

I guess I need to go check it out. I haven't seen it. As it is I am not too sure I am clear on how TMI TUE works.
  • ThePerplexed1
    okay I went over to the TMI thread. Yeah it was pretty hot and heavy alright.
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    if its a TMI Tuesday convention... Im in
  • ThePerplexed1
    if its a TMI Tuesday convention... Im in

Deal but first you have to explain the rules. I am still confused about those numbers that show up randomly before the answers.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    Only if we can split into teams and play dodgeball.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Will there be "rides"? ^_~
  • Yeah, um, I'm pretty sure the MOD's would be creeping & would shut the convention down in a heartbeat. They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!
  • ThePerplexed1
    Yeah, um, I'm pretty sure the MOD's would be creeping & would shut the convention down in a heartbeat. They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

What do you think happens at these business conventions, I am pretty sure its not all business or may be it is, depending on how you define it ;-)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i've been all about this idea for a WHILE now...but instead of a 'conference'--we take over a hotel for a race...run the race and come back to party!!!! and get all sorts of swag!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    This would ruin my marriage.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Will there be a special desk that people can go to report mean people and bullies?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Some of us have regular fitness and fun meetups without MFP getting in the way. All it takes is a kickass organizer and enough MFPers locally that want to participate.
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    i say we all meet up somewhere and just party... i need it lol
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    That actually sounds really terrible. Kumbaya circles and desperate housewives looking to get some play...no thanks.