looking for excersize game for xbox kinect

Options
Hey all,
I'm looking for recommendations for a good workout game on Xbox Kinect. I get bored fairly easily and get discouraged if it isn't "fun" but I'm looking to stay entertained and blast as many calories as possible. I checked some reviews online and it seemed like a lot of people were giving two thumbs up for a biggest loser cardio workout. I tried it, and there isn't much to it. It's a bit bland and I don't look forward to working out with it :(

I've been very interested in trying zumba or a dance game! They look fun and active. I realize everyone has their different tastes in exrcise, but I figured this would be a good place to ask rather than continuously looking for online reviews!

Thanks all! Add me as a pal!
Cassie

Replies

• LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Dont have kinect but if I did::::::::::::::::

zumba1.jpg
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    When I "play" I am old school.. I like a controller in my hands =P
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    i love Just Dance 4. Also, I need to get Dance Central 3!
  • sperocras
    sperocras Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I play Dance Central on my Kinect, and it's both fun and a good workout.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It depends if you want to play and burn some calories while you do it or you want a workout that will burn calories while building muscle and increasing your fitness.

All the dance games will have you moving around but you won't get much more than a calorie burn from them. Things like Biggest Loser or EA Sports Active are meant to be an actual workout, not a party game.
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 4, I also have Dance Central 3 but just prefer the Just dance. So much fun and something I can get my kids involved with too!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 is a decent game. It has a wide variety of workouts including boxing, body weight exercise routines, dancing, running, jump rope, etc.

Of the Zumba games, I personally enjoy Zumba Fitness Core the most, though Zumba Fitness Rush is not bad either. Just Dance 4 is great too. :)