Hello - What an awesome motivation

Options
Hello to you all. I am currently 161 lbs at 5'6. I decided to make a change for myself at the beginning of February and joined a local Curves. I eventually got off track with the remodeling of my home; However I am right back at it. I started back on April 5th and have since lost 5 lbs and an inch off of all of my measurements aside from my rear end lol. I am also SLOWLY incorperating the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as my Curve workouts are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And boy I have never been so sore from my Jillian video, what an awesome workout!! I stumbled upon my fitness pal and I am loving the calorie counter and all the inspiring stories!! I gave birth to the light of my life in December of 2008 and weighed at my heaviest - 211 lbs. I had gained a whopping 48 lbs in my pregnancy. I would like to get back down to 140 lbs and feel more energized, confident, and healthier. I believe this site is just another awesome motivation and I have recommended it to a few friends. Good luck to you all on your weight loss goals.

-Amy

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you as well!

You'll love it here...as you can tell, we're all doing the same do...glad you've joined us!:flowerforyou:
  • asm2260
    asm2260 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello to you all. I am currently 161 lbs at 5'6. I decided to make a change for myself at the beginning of February and joined a local Curves. I eventually got off track with the remodeling of my home; However I am right back at it. I started back on April 5th and have since lost 5 lbs and an inch off of all of my measurements aside from my rear end lol. I am also SLOWLY incorperating the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as my Curve workouts are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And boy I have never been so sore from my Jillian video, what an awesome workout!! I stumbled upon my fitness pal and I am loving the calorie counter and all the inspiring stories!! I gave birth to the light of my life in December of 2008 and weighed at my heaviest - 211 lbs. I had gained a whopping 48 lbs in my pregnancy. I would like to get back down to 140 lbs and feel more energized, confident, and healthier. I believe this site is just another awesome motivation and I have recommended it to a few friends. Good luck to you all on your weight loss goals.

-Amy

Hi Amy my name is AMY, welcome to the site, I have only been here for a little over a week and have not missed a day. You are going to like all of the people on here, we all have similar goals.
    Good Job pushing yourself further in your workouts.
    Enjoy the ride!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    welcome welcome welcome sweetie :blushing: everyone is always welcome :)

:love: :flowerforyou:
    dont ever give up and dont let anyone get to you about your weight loss :wink:
    its not always easy but hey we all have struggles :grumble: