I need some accountability friends

Options
I have been on MFP since the beginning of the year, and I love that I have already lost 10 lbs! However, I am TERRIBLE when it comes to being active, and I need some people to help keep me accountable. As in, you know that I am going to work out on Mon, Wed, and Fri (just an example) and check in with me to make sure I am doing it. I know it's asking for a lot, but if I can't turn to MFP for support, where do I go, right? Please send me a FR if you are willing to help me with this and really feel you can help keep me to it. I am willing to offer the same support in return :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • msarobix
    msarobix Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi Nightengale7,

I totally know what you mean. If motivation, support and accountability is what you are looking for, you might want to check out the new group I just created today.

Here is just a little bit about it:

Are you looking for motivation and support to lose weight and reach your goals. Then you should check out the new Boot Camp I just set up Truly Committed.

This group is for anyone who is truly committed to losing weight and needs the help and support from others on the same journey. This will be an ongoing boot camp where you will be challenged to exercise, eat right and improve your overall health.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12853-truly-committed-boot-camp
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Good grief, this is depressing. Apparently this is just not a good day for me...only one response.
  • JenHorsmon
    JenHorsmon Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Nightengale7 -

LOL. I can help you out. I am not usually around on the weekends, but if you need some motivation to get moving during the week...then maybe we could help each other out.

Jen
  • Maewhet0126
    Maewhet0126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would love to help you out because I need some motivation myself please feel free to add me(:
  • acmccaughan
    Options
    Nightengale7 - I know the feeling on needing someone to hold you accountable! I always mean well but if I don't tell people or have someone to ask me about it I also slip.

I am starting over again and hoping I can stick with it! Feel free to add me!