fish oil and other pills

Options
Kttyler87
Kttyler87 Posts: 141 Member
So I have been taking fish oil with a pill that has calcium, magnesium and zinc in it. I dont know if it is because of the pills but ive been very sick to my stomach at times. And my migraines are more frequent.....Is this a normal side effect to any of these? Or you think its something else?(I take it with meals just like the bottle says)

Like I do get migraines usually but there are different types. There the functional ones and not so....these are not so functional....I cant to my usual stuff without having to take a ton of breaks because I get sick to my stomach because my eyes start to hurt and get blurry (from migraine)

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    What kind of fish oil is it? I take a fish oil and have never seen any issues with it. But it is just a plain 1200mg fish oil pill, it doesn't have any of the extras you're talking about. Maybe switch to just a multi for a while and see if that helps.
  • Kttyler87
    Kttyler87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I take a basic fish oil 1000 mg and another pill that's a natural supplement with calcium magnesium and zinc (for muscle and bone health) I'm sure it's not the fish oil but more the other pill if anything... I will stop that an see just was curious if anyone has heard of anything like this