Fat burners?

Options
Swehl
Swehl Posts: 138 Member
Hi -- I'm just curious how you guys feel about taking a fat burner. My husband used to use them while he was on deployments to get nice and cut after bulking up. He said he felt like they gave awesome results. I was just wondering if any of you have tried them. I am definitely exercising and eating a good diet, but I'm thinking about adding in a fat burner like RoxyLean: Thiamin 185mg, Niacin 30mg, and Roxy blend (caffeine, different roots, leaves, and bark). Opinions?

Thank you!

Replies

• Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've tried Meltdown, Ripped Freak, and Body Logix in the past but I wasn't tracking my measurements that well to notice any real impact. Needless to say, what ever fat loss impact it had was not obvious. Sometimes I felt a little slimmer but that might have been water. What I did notice was a reduction in appetite and more anxious energy (which can boost workout intensity). I tended to be taking them around the holidays so they may have had an effect on limiting weight gain. I usually ended each bout saying "I'll never buy them again".

Over the past year I've suspected that my inability to burn fat was a result of a destroyed metabolism after years of eating too few calories while exercising. So now that I've spent the past 8 months recovering my metabolism and eating like the weight lifter I am (2000+ cals baby!) I want to give the fat burner another try. I do consider it a moment of weakness though and don't have a lot of hope.

Today is my first day on RoxyLean, one capsule this morning. I have a sustained energy while I'm normally groggy in the morning and don't feel the normal fear/anxiety the others gave me. Appetite seems in control. I'll see how I feel working out later. I am in a fat-loss cycle of eating now, sticking to 2000 cal so it's part of an overall fat loss routine. Who knows if it's the effects of RoxyLean that are really making be burn or just by newly recovered metabolism.

If you've been dieting for a long time and have stalled fat loss, this pill is not going to be your magic solution. It's just a support system for a good metabolism boosting diet and exercise program. I've had more luck with the Eat More to Weigh Less regeim than I've had on any other low-cal diet or pill in the past. Stay tuned. I'll update my progress on RoxyLean next week.