A year of maintaining! A victory and defeat!! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Means a whole heaping bunch to me!!! :love:
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You Rock! I always love to see how dedicated you are! :)
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Definitely rock what you've got! You've had so many victories, not the least of which is inspiring others. You are a beautiful woman (you were before too, but even cuter now) and you've worked hard, so be proud of yourself!
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    be proud of yourself for all you have accomplished already.....
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look great! :D
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    i love your attitude so much! congrats on maintaining such a gorgeous figure. maintaining is soo much harder than people think! your incredible keep up the amazing work :)
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's a great victory! Your upper arms are enviable.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Something I didnt note before...was the fact that I have never kept it off this long...ever! Unfortunately I've done this "thang" more than I'd like to admit... (ok..5 times)

So....that is a big deal.. in itself...dang nabbit :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart:
  • seizethefray
    Options
    You are amazing! You look phenomenal and your energy is definitely contagious. I've seen some of your good days and bad in the short time I've been on MFP, but you always keep it real so thank you for that. :) Keep pushing. You'll get to your GW! Congrats on your successes!
  • MsHeatherFeather
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome...

Thanks for sharing and **kitten* smack* to ya my friend
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I missed this last week. Great job!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Great work! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    I especially love how you inspired other people to follow your lead!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Great post. It has helped me feel more inspired and motivated. Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is Amazing and so true....If we look at what we have done and the changes...have no room to be disappointed...You rock....Great job also with your journey!
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome, Red!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    You have the perfect attitude. PERFECT!!! And I'm so glad that we're friends. You amaze me every day. :heart:
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    nice work lady!!! keep it up, you're looking fab and GO rock the heavy lifting!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Jess102979
    Jess102979 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thats 1 hell of a transformation! You look amazing!
  • pohlcm08
    pohlcm08 Posts: 61
    Options
    AWESOME!! I have been at a plateau for a very long time too, but you are so right and I love your attitude!!! Congrats you look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!