Manscaping?

Options
jez4ever
jez4ever Posts: 190 Member
I can't imagine going full out shave. Do women really find this attractive? Jewelry down there? Really? How do y'all feel abou that?

Replies

• dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Im good with either... As long as its nicely trimmed (no flossing) then its all good. jewellery...depends on the guy lol but Im good with that too
  • jez4ever
    Options
    Trimmed...yes siree. I just couldn't go bald. Yikes, just sounds to painful
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    its not that bad... we do it and its fine. Hey I could suggest waxing to you but lol I bet that's outta the question
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Hello I manscape. Nothing worse than watching a girl picking your hair out of her mouth.:noway:

Also men with lots of hair STANK of b.o.!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

if my husband did that I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry. I'd probably cry. (not that he would though)
  • jez4ever
    Options
    Oh, by the way, by jewelry, I mean like design and decor - like stick on jewelry or something (like what women put on their nails...or other areas too I guess).
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Hello I manscape. Nothing worse than watching a girl picking your hair out of her mouth.:noway:

no they don't

my husband doesn't anyway

there's such a thing as showers and deodorants....
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Oh, by the way, by jewelry, I mean like design and decor - like stick on jewelry or something (like what women put on their nails...or other areas too I guess).

LOL I thought you were talking about "the crown jewels" i.e. shaving that (or is that only a British English expression?)

seriously, men really do this? never heard of it before!
  • Shock_Wave
    Options

no they don't

That's probably because your used to his smell. They tend to sweat more and leave a wreaking bo smell when they walk by. Unless the douse them self''s in cologne which can be just as bad on the other hand.
  • jez4ever
    Options

LOL I thought you were talking about "the crown jewels" i.e. shaving that (or is that only a British English expression?)

Ha, yes, apparently...my wife's good friend works at a spa in LA. You should hear the stories. I thought it might be a hollywood thing, but she worked in Utah to and she said it was exactly the same...lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Peenjazzling is all the rage. I have mine blinged so if there is any light in the room it's like a disco ball.
  • neandermagnon
    Options

no they don't

That's probably because your used to his smell. They tend to sweat more and leave a wreaking bo smell when they walk by. Unless the douse them self''s in cologne which can be just as bad on the other hand.

how do you know how hairy a man is when he walks by, if he's wearing clothes?
  • neandermagnon
    Options

Ha, yes, apparently...my wife's good friend works at a spa in LA. You should hear the stories. I thought it might be a hollywood thing, but she worked in Utah to and she said it was exactly the same...lol

well each to their own, if he and his significant other like it then why not....

not my cup of tea though...
  • Shock_Wave
    Options

no they don't

Usually you see it sticking out their shirt crawling up their neck or out the back of their necks. When they wear t-tops or cut off sleeves you cannot see their arms or shoulders because they have so much hair. Guess if you like bears more power to ya. Oh and btw bears stink too.:laugh:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

no they don't

If he has a black coat over his back and neck and shoulders....it's a safe bet he doesn't trim below..

And yes, after years of working out next to other men...I can safely say there is a VERY positive correlation between horrid scent and body hair.
  • Shock_Wave
    Options

no they don't

If he has a black coat over his back and neck and shoulders....it's a safe bet he doesn't trim below..

lool:laugh:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I don't mind facial stubble. I think that's pretty sexy in a guy.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    wow - this thread again. Its been at least a week.
  • jez4ever
    Options
    "Peenjazzling". That's it! I couldn't remember what it was called...lol
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh god. my husband did the manscaping thing once-very early in the relationship. I laughed. hard. i couldnt even look at him until the hair grew back without laughing. we have since agreed-i will go completely hairless in particular areas, and he will have enough for both of us. seven years of bliss.