New and in need of "friends" for support.

Options
srazamora
srazamora Posts: 4,126 Member
I'm inconsistent in my workouts and I get insatiably hungry for the two weeks leading up to "that time of month".

I'm on a slippery slope and I need some support to help keep me afloat! :(

I am, however, pretty great at keeping others accountable. Maybe it's that whole "plank in your eye, log in mine" type thing!:ohwell:

Feel free to friend me!

Replies

• AmandaMarie916
    AmandaMarie916 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh i get so hungry too leading up to that time, it's hard to find but if I can do it anyone can do it!
  • QuitoBandito
    QuitoBandito Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I'll send a request. Anyone else feel free to friend me, I always need more support!
  • ratoshaireland
    Options
    OMG! You sound so like me, hang in there, once those pounds start coming off it will keep you motivated. I just started having more of a high protein and low carb diet and added exercising at least 2x per week.
  • ratoshaireland
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm so wanting to take care of myself and just get back to my most healthiest. I'm a Nurse, Wife and mother therefore the majority of my time goes to taking care of everyone else and little time for me. However I'm so desperately wanting to feel good about myself. Its very difficult to stay motivated at times especially with getting my behind to the gym more then 2x per week. Would love some support and friends to push me with staying on track!
  • mrganrshort
    mrganrshort Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me. I log on everyday and would love to support & be supported. I've lost 30 pounds so far.
  • Adriennerp720
    Options
    I find that fruit or any low cal snack with a full glass of water or green tea sweetened w/splenda (0 calories) REALLY helps fill me up!! Also chew gum! If you wanna friend me..Im here to help...we are ALL in this thing together!!!
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement! It's nice to know I'm not alone in this struggle.

just tried a recipe that's relatively healthy (much better than the cookie dough I pigged out on earlier!!) and pretty tasty! It's just old bananas, rolled oats, and a few chocolate chips mixed together, then baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Feeds the craving, but puts way less of a dent than, say, a Hershey's Chocolate Pie at the Burger King! :embarassed:
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - Im on every day !