FLUIDITY BAR

Options
hello, has anyone tied the fluidity bar. i am thinking of purchasing but its a pretty big $ purchase so i thought i would ask here first.

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Yea seemed like a pretty big gimmicky purchase to me when I first looked at it....

Then I looked at the price. No way would I spend almost 500$ on that thing. :noway:

There's much better things you could spend your money on and get better results like a squat rack or gym membership... Or even just put in a ballet bar.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    yeah, no.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I just watched youtube videos for the last 5 minutes and I still don't get it. It's just a bar to hang off of and do bodyweight exercises? For $200. It's your money and if you have 2 bills to spare and need a new place to dry sweaters, go ahead. I most certainly wouldn't. There's no there there.

There is an app called You are Your Own Gym for $3 that you can put on your phone. There is a book for $15. Get one of those and save the money to take your family to a nice dinner.

edited to add photo: I mean, most home fitness equipment ends up as a sweater dryer, but this is the first device that I've seen that actually looks exactly like a sweater dryer.

8nPZPlv.jpg
  • rensife
    rensife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There is an app called You are Your Own Gym for $3 that you can put on your phone. There is a book for $15. Get one of those and save the money to take your family to a nice dinner.
    [/quote]

Intrigued .... can it turn my body into a Onederland??? Going to see if my library has it! Thanks