How long till you saw a change/needed new pants size

Options
2»

Replies

• NatalieG926
    Options
    I've lost 35 lbs (gone from 215 to 180), and I've gone from 16/18 to 14, so about a size and a half. It took me this long to fit comfortably into 14's, and all my pants fall down on me now and I only own one pair of 14's lol ( had to buy some new pants finally). I've noticed that most of my weight seems to be coming from my upper body and legs, but my waist is pretty stubborn, so my pant legs are always too loose no matter how well the waist fits. Hopefully now my waist size will go down with smaller weight losses, because I would hate to be down another 30 or so pounds and only be a 12!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I do have some GI problems. Hm.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I wonder what the difference is between us - I've lost 14 lbs too, and I've had to buy new pants - down to size 4 from size 8-10

The smaller the sizes, the smaller the difference between each size. There is a big difference in size going from a 16 to a 14, there is not much difference going from an 8-6 so it takes less weight loss as the sizes get smaller. At least that has been my experience.
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It really depends on a lot of factors. At larger sizes, I believe there is more of a range before the next lower one.

For me, I'm 5'0". And started t 154. Now I am 139.4.
    I started at size 12, today wore a size 8 pants for the first time in years. I am also doing 30 ds, so inches/ pounds may not equate.

Remember you are so much more than a size! Do you feel better? Can you make it through 30ds with less modified? There are lots of ways to measure your success. :)