hello

Options
:smile:
hi as a mum of 5 this isnt my first time dieting it is my first time on this site though so i have a couple questions if anyone can help.

in exercise i have a sports trampoline and i try to do 30mins a day but i cant find it in exercise section what do i need look under??
also drinking water i hate plain water but drink at least 8 mugs of mint tea will that count towards water intake?

thanks in advance for any help

Replies

• nathaliexol
    Options
    Welcome! Hope this journey is exciting and rewarding for you :)
  • monkandmonkster
    Options
    Welcome - drinking mint tea does count towards your daily water intake. I usually make a large flask of hot water, put one herbal tea bag in it and squeeze in half a lemon and I am sipping that all day. Its a great way to make your water flavoursome and not boring!

I can't help you on the trampoline question I am afraid, I have never used it. I prefer body pump, boot camp classes and yoga myself. Good luck with everything :-)
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    thankyou i hate plain water but love herbal teas so im glad they count towards water intake
    what would ironing come under with the mountain i have to do im hoping something so i can feel motivated instead of hiding it