No workout yet body media records calories?

I started to feel sort of sick today so gave myself the day off from working out. When I synced tonight, BM gave me 250 exercise calories????

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    What do you mean gave you exercise calories. It shows how much you get for just breathing. Do you mean adjustment calories on MFP.
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Well I didn't log any exercise on MFP because I didn't do any, but after I synced the too, BM gave me (adjusted) 200 or so exercise calories and I didn't do anything yesterday tht I would remotely call exercise!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Well I didn't log any exercise on MFP because I didn't do any, but after I synced the too, BM gave me (adjusted) 200 or so exercise calories and I didn't do anything yesterday tht I would remotely call exercise!

Look at your Home page, and Goals

On the right hand side is a number for Calories burned through daily activity. That is what MFP thinks you will burn based on the information you put in.

That is what the BM calories are compared to.

If MFP thinks you will burn 1750, and your BMF says you have burned 2000, y uwill get 250 added "exercise calories"

If it is regularly adding calories, it is likely that you have the wrong activity setting - you may have chosen sedentary when you are more active.
  • jaz050465
    Have a look at the top of this page and click on the blue help link. Then go to the BMF section. It will explain to you what adjustments are made when you syc BMF and MFP.
  • jaz050465
    Personally I just use the BMF site now to look at my calories in and out. Food log is better in some ways as its not full of incorrect values that people have put in. Once you've added your own food, it will remember if for future. I use this MFP only for forums now. Alternatively log food on MFP but still look at you data on BMF site. It will give you so much more information than just a calorie adjustment which is what you get here. Please contact me if you want,more help.
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Thank you all so much!,,, hopefully after I make these adjustments, I will see the scale move !,,