deliriously happy

lovingmyjaybird
lovingmyjaybird Posts: 153
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone else get deliriously happy over the smallest changes in their weight?

I lost 1.2 lbs in 2 days... pretty big change compared to some days.. but even when I only lose 0.2 I am so happy...
I have lost 9.4 lbs since March22nd and 56.2 since I started myweight loss mission in November.

I am just so happy, and I can't wait for my son to nap so I can work out.. !!!!

When I don't see a loss, or I see a gain.. it drives me to work harder and eat healthier.. so I'm one of those crazy people that weigh myself every morning. lmao

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Yes!!! I love being deliriously happy, hehe! :happy: I'm like you... if I don't lose, or I gain, I just want to work harder!! I gained 3 lbs. from my birthday last week and have started running outside and working my *kitten* off to stay within my calories so I can get back to where I was so I can focus on reaching my next goal!

And may I congratulate you on your loss?! Wow!!
  • aesoprok
    aesoprok Posts: 70
    That's fantastic, congrats!! Keep up the good work, i envy your positive attitude:bigsmile:
  • Thanks ladies...
    And congrats on your weight loss.. enjoy those highlights.. and thankyoufor pointing out about birthday weight.. I want to be at 200 by my birthday (12.8 lbs left.. 13 weeks to go)... BUT now I'm thinking I should add another 5 to that goal.. so that I will never have to be 200 on my scale ever again! It's my 21st birthday so I'm pretty thrilled and I'll be drinking.. lolz

Yes!!! I love being deliriously happy, hehe! :happy: I'm like you... if I don't lose, or I gain, I just want to work harder!! I gained 3 lbs. from my birthday last week and have started running outside and working my *kitten* off to stay within my calories so I can get back to where I was so I can focus on reaching my next goal!

And may I congratulate you on your loss?! Wow!!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Ummm yep : ) lol! Any change in the downward direction could lead to spontaneous dancing! Congrats 2 U!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    me me me!!!
  • LOL Thank you and yes I dance too lol
    Ummm yep : ) lol! Any change in the downward direction could lead to spontaneous dancing! Congrats 2 U!
This discussion has been closed.