Protein Powder

Options
13»

Replies

• LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE! my protein powder. Zija's Prime 90 Protein. It's all natural Whey that comes in either in Butch Chocolate or Vanilla Bean enhanced with Moringa Olifeara. 20grams of protein which is the maximum amount of grams that your body can absorb in an hour. it's 150 calories for 2 scoops. I mix it with almond will and it is SO good!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I incorporate Eggs, steak, and oysters in my weekly diet. I have NEVER had protein powder in my life!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I incorporate Eggs, steak, and oysters in my weekly diet. I have NEVER had protein powder in my life!!!

DUDE you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ipiddock
    ipiddock Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The way they are processed and the source of the ingredients are important, as well. I want nothing to do with a heat-processed whey or one that is made from milk full of antibiotics and growth hormones.

Which brands are you referring to? Antibiotics? Growth hormones? Please elaborate, what you are suggesting goes way beyond the label.
  • mryak750
    mryak750 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Gold Standard....25G protien 5.5g bcaa...double choc flavor is the best
  • johncareem9
    Options
    I always check out this website before buying any protein products - www.pro-proteinshake.com - My personal favourite is the Labrada Lean Body Hi-Protein shake because of the high protein:carb ratio.
  • martymuerte
    Options
    Intrapro was the only one that didnt give me a headache. Searching for a new one now.
  • indianwin2001
    indianwin2001 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I use Optimum: Gold Standard 100% Whey.I use velocity vanilla and have used it for over 20 years--Solid and quality stuff
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Six Star Whey Isolate in vanilla is really good, I like it better than the last brand I bought, but ON Natural Whey in vanilla was my favorite. I just saw a buy one get one at Meijer when I went shopping and grabbed 2 tubs of the Six Star, one in vanilla and one in chocolate - which I haven't opened yet. My only issue with it is that the scoops are HUGE so mixing it with anything is a little tedious, but probably would be great for baking / pancakes, which I definitely want to try soon. It has a really good, natural vanilla flavor.
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    i personally am against whey i have currently have hemp protien , iv tried good soy i like to buy vanilla usually i find it easier to creat flavours with a vanilla base then other flavours
  • skytoads
    Options
    Check out ISO 100 chocolate.. pretty good and gets the job done for me.