The amusement i feel! when i see number down!

Slimon191
Slimon191 Posts: 32 Member
Pals share your most amusing moments in this journey of weight loss! Lets share fun moments from our experience, success that is changing our shape and the way we look at food and our body!

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    I have a miata. Both of my butt cheeks fit IN the seat now. I used to have to drive with my left butt cheek on the thigh bolster.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    My clothes go on and off with much better ease as in they dont get stuck in the back fat crevase when peeling off clothes lol
  • lraien
    lraien Posts: 29 Member
    My daughter complained actually. She said "mom, I don't like that your butt is getting smaller. It's not as comfy to lean on."
  • Sheri6118
    Sheri6118 Posts: 15 Member
    An older woman that I work with always compliments me about losing weight. In the past she has told me that my belly or my butt is getting smaller but today she told me my boobs are getting smaller. She meant it as a compliment but it definitely made me laugh! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!