Fat Girl Squatting.

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm just now beginning to do some weights at home, but I'd really like to find a personal trainer. I have a gym membership, but the weight area is tiny and is always packed with men. Not that I would mind...if I knew what I was doing. I've always loved weight training, and have a serious interest in heavy lifting. What's the best way to find a personal trainer?

Edit: To tell you how much I admire you. Props to you for busting out of the stereotypical fat chick on a treadmill routine. You got some balls, that's for sure. Even though I would muscle my way into the man cave, I would still be cringing on the inside.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!!!!! WILL THESE MAKE MY BUTT BIGGER?

Will squats make your butt bigger?

If you try really really hard. Yes.

If you are eating a deficit. No.

QFT. I love squats!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I love these! Can't wait for the overhead press one!

I wasn't aware there was going to be an OHP one. LOL.

There aren't really any 'fat girl' issues doing OHP.

No, it's just because it's such a badass strongwoman lift, and I'm rubbish at it and was hoping for inspiration!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • lockmand
    lockmand Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sigh, my new idol ! Fantastic!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Yay you and props for heavy weights! I hope to be able to push that much but I keep stalling.
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Have I mentioned how awesome you are? Because you are! Don't you love being the fat girl in the gym and having other people be all "dayum, I better step up my game, look at her go" because I do...
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Have I mentioned how awesome you are? Because you are! Don't you love being the fat girl in the gym and having other people be all "dayum, I better step up my game, look at her go" because I do...

Have I told you how much I love your profile photo?
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Is it against the rules to bump threads I think are awesome? :D
  • tuppance
    tuppance Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bump for later