Need Support!

Options
2»

Replies

• naslubs14
    naslubs14 Posts: 24
    Options
    I love the DC area! My boyfriend lives in DC so I go there often. What area/school are going to?
  • yogamazinglife
    yogamazinglife Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like Fit in the Sun as well. It's been really nice and sunny here for the last couple of weeks which is unusual for England so I'm feeling very sunny and chipper. Knock wood we don't get two months of rain now!

Becky, if I don't feel like beer, I'll sometimes have a Bloody Mary but anything more than 2 shots of liqour in a night (even mixed with soemthing) and I'm really not well the next day. Red wine is better than the beer but the pub we go to doesn't do very good wine but the ale is absolutely amazing.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Becky - I'll be going to George Mason. It's got one of the best human factors programs around there. :bigsmile: I am still awe-struck that I got in to their program. Going for my Masters, though I may decide to go back for my PhD in the future. :wink:

Looks like we have two or three votes for Fit in the Sun. :wink:
  • naslubs14
    naslubs14 Posts: 24
    Options
    Congrats on getting into George Mason! I know it is pretty competative, well for I/O at least. So GREAT JOB!! I really hope you like it! I must confess, I applied and I did not get in. I was pretty disapointed :brokenheart: It was my top choice. But all's well that ends well I guess. I am graduating in like 2 weeks with my Masters and I'm starting my PhD in Management (Org Behavior) in the fall at the University at Buffalo.

Dee - you're right, I never feel too hot after a night of drinking. I wish I could cut it out all together but I'm way too social of a human :tongue:

So Fit in the Sun it shall be! I'll make the new Topic this afternoon :happy: