I am new....

Options
Does this really help? Using a website, and keeping track...???

Replies

• traci254
    traci254 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Does this really help? Using a website, and keeping track...???
  • Carolwd
    Carolwd Posts: 18
    Options
    Traci, I just joined too...I'm hoping it works....by your photo...you don't look like you have alot of weight to lose.

Calorie counting may not be fancy...but I think it probably makes the best sense. Hope you do great!

Carol
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    More than you could imagine. It makes you think about what kind of food you put into your body. I have not lost alot of weight in the 3 weeks I have been doing this but I do have to say that I know I am eating much healthier! And more motivated to exercise!

Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • traci254
    traci254 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have about 75+ pounds to loose... But I am in it to get this done! Thank you for the kind words, this seems to be a positive website to be a part of....
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    yep, really positive, I was quite shocked. Everyone helps each other. I love it:blushing: but yes it works, using it made me realise how much calories I ate... no wonder I kept getting bigger:tongue: I lost 3lbs in my first week:smile: just stick to your plan and be as active as you can. You can do it if I can:happy:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    woah i went crazy on the faces:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue: :wink: :glasses:
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    Options
    keeping track of calories has been an eye opener, yes it really works caus eyou can see what your eating and make the neccessary changes to stay on track. you said you have 75 to lose no prob!! the more you have the easier it'll come off if your determined. It's the last 5-10 lbs thats the toughest. along with calorie counting is the excercise. the best fat melter is walking/jogging in the AM before eating with at least 1-2 glasses of water. hang in there and you'll be feeling eer confidento.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    HI! welcome!

I guess calorie counting seems kind of obvious, maybe too obvious to work, but it does! I have't logged in any weight loss yet, but my weigh in day is sunday, I have been here for just over a week now and already my jeans are loose and my face has thinned a bit. I am really excited about sticking to this! This website really makes it so easy! And EVERYONE here is SO friendly and helpful with any and all of the questions you need answered! So, Welcome and Good Luck!
    Kerri:drinker:
  • hopeann
    hopeann Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new also, just started yesterday. I really do hope this works. I have so much weight to loose. I noticed as I was entering in my meals how those calories really add up. Good luck to everyone!
  • fabflo72
    fabflo72 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm new to this online progamme also ,man planning my meals are alot easier,I also like how it keeps track of the calories and everything for you.Takes alot of hassle out of life style changing,best of luck to you!!!!!!!You look great already.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Yes it does. But, only you can make it work for you.
    It is a GREAT site. Lots of support and great friends.
    Good luck to you.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    The only negative to this site is it is SOOO addictive!! haha...