Hi, I'm new to MyFitnessPal

Options
I just wanted to say hi and I'm really glad my friend suggested this site to me! I'm really feeling good about it! I have really let my weight get out of control and I need help bad! I really hate counting calories or trying to figure them out, so I feel this website will help me tremendously! I really hope to meet some nice and encouraging people on here and I hope I am able to motivate someone else. Until next time, TaTa!

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck!!

The sight is amazing, they have a wide variety of food to help you list your meals, and you can also add meals that you dont see.

It does make you realize just how much, you would overeat when not counting your calories.
  • lady00k
    lady00k Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi miqisha, thanks for the support! Yeah, I agree it is very easy to overeat, so this will keep me accoutable, I love that! I see you only have 23 lbs, what have you been doing to stay on your goals?
  • cyndylou02
    Options
    Hi I just found this site too! I really need to lose about 45 lbs. Feeling really blah about my weight so I'm ready to do something about it. It's good to have some numbers like weight and waist size etc that this site offers. Also great that there are others to chat with about losing weight. Good luck!
  • wings76
    wings76 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just wanted to pop in and say HI... New to the site and here. I'm need to lose around 50 lbs in the next year and a half or so. My Dr. want's me down to around 170 by Feb 2011 and then to lose another 20 to be around 150 and maintain that weight. I would love to be at 150 by next Feb. I know that will take a lot of work and determinantion to get there. I'm hoping by losing the weight and changing my eating habits that I will no longer be classified as a pre-diabetic.
  • lafrank
    lafrank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, looking forward to a more organized approach to weight loss and fitness!