What I REALLY Want To Say

Options
EDesq
EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
To My Ex!

You want Me back, don't you?!!! Yeah! I was the Emotional Glue that held it all together, but you did not Value that until NOW. How ya like Me NOW?! I'm older than you, but I can still offer you the BEST years of your Life...shoooot, some people would take one good year. Sorry to say it but ain't NoooBody gonna Love you like I did and YOU ain't gonna Love NoooBody like You Love(d) Me.

You may ask, why we are not together, some problems...but mainly because I had to move from the city because I could not find work. I felt like shyt living off her. She is sooo emotionally fragile that she could not even imagine, let alone accept a long distance relationship, even for a short time. Now I'm feeling her pain but I ain't going back; she will have to make a "shift"... SKYPE, shyt! lol

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Feel better getting that all out?
  • EDesq
    Options
    Fo REAL!
  • DonnaNCgirl
    DonnaNCgirl Posts: 372
    Options
    ...alrighty then
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Give me a reason too love you.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    *Grabbing the popcorn and pulling up a chair* Don't mind me...this should get interesting. I would make a rant to my ex as well, but it would be filled with cussing. Anyway.....continue! Popcorn anyone????
  • EDesq
    Options
    I'm the Straw that stirs the drink! Yeah, I got it like that...No brag, just fact.
  • LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    Say what?
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm the Straw that stirs the drink! Yeah, I got it like that...No brag, just fact.

LOL okie dokie
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    probably about 3 months ago i could have ranted too. my ex left me and our son in Summer of '11. now-a-days, im like eh.... you're not worth the energy lol. but i love that straw saying!! its hilarious!!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    probably about 3 months ago i could have ranted too. my ex left me and our son in Summer of '11. now-a-days, im like eh.... you're not worth the energy lol. but i love that straw saying!! its hilarious!!
    You go girl! Get yourself a real man who will value you and your son. Your ex will probably regret it one day.