i have a problem some help please

Options
ok I have eaten a lot of calories today just constantly feel hungry I drink a lot of water and been trying to walk 3.5 miles a day if I can not counting the gym. Need foods that's going to keep me full longer and keep the hunger pains away. 2nd how much bread should I eat a day. 3rd how much water I avg atleast 130-160 ounces. 4th should I keep track of my calories daily or is it better to avg it out over the week/7days. because some days I don't eat as much as others if you look at my last 3 days you will see what I mean.

thanks chris.

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Hi, Chris. Your diary is private. Maybe if you make it public someone could help you out. :smile:
  • flicka11
    flicka11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yep, I cant see your diary. I think it is better for your metabolism to try to keep within your calorie count per day. You dont want to be bouncin all over the place with it. I do mine as soon as I eat something, generally, that way I have a good idea of what I ate. I tend to do a little better when Im upping my proteins vs my carbs. Although Ive been sick the last three days with migraines, so Ive carbed my self way too much. Proteins will keep you fuller longer, and then try to eat fruits vs reaching for breads. Carbs tend to make you hungry quicker. Ill check out your food diary when you get it open to your friends. A few things I try to have around all the time are Cliff Bars, they give me energy and keep me fuller longer, and are about 240 calories. I also have fruit around, and ready meats, like Tyson is making some great flavored chicken and turkey, cajun style is my favorite, its in by the bolgna. Drinking your water helps a lot! Sounds like your good there. When you are hungry, drink some water or a glass of crystal light, and reach for a cliff bar, a protein drink, like an Adkin or something, some fresh turkey, even if you have to pile that turkey on one slice of bread, pile it an inch high if you have too, but that is going to keep you way less hungry than carbs. I have to have these things in the house or I eat carbs, which I can continue to eat all freakin day, which I have basically done for three days because I have been sick and havent been to the store! Keep some tyson chicken strips, or some other kind of pre cooked or quick cooking meat on hand and veges and spices too. Something you can throw in a pan with some water, or a tad bit of olive oil, and have ready pretty quickly.
  • chrisgriffin42975
    Options
    ok itys set to public didn't know there was a setting
  • knot2thin
    knot2thin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    eat more vegetables, and some more fruit. Get off of all those processed meats they are loaded with sodium and nitrates. Try to eat at least 3 cups of vegetables a day.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Looks to me like you're hungry because you haven't been eating enough. You really should atleast eat back 50% of your exercise calories. Maybe you should change your activity level, too. If you're burning the calories and not putting them back in, you're going to feel like you're starving. MFP automatically has you cut down your calories quite a bit, so if you're not eating back what you burn, then you're really not getting enough in. Remember, it's really not a race. Time is not that big of a deal, you can either spend it gaining or losing. :wink: :happy: