So I just noticed I have been a member for a year...

Options
And 0lbs lost. A year has come and gone. I stopped coming on the site for a long time, mostly due to my laziness. Im sitting here thinking about all that I could have accomplished if I would have just stuck with it. I could be 50lbs lighter.... Shoot, I could be 100 lbs lighter!!! I Cant believe I failed myself like this.... My son.... I guess maybe this doesnt belong here, maybe I should be blogging this. I dont really know. I just know that I have to make this change. I dont want to put this off for yet another year. Im only going to get fatter. This HAS to stop!

Replies

• kshawldo
    kshawldo Posts: 5
    Options
    No time like the present. Since you are reaching out, I assume you are ready to start back up:)
  • violetsue
    violetsue Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Don't worry that you haven't used MFP for awhile. Just start over with small goals that you can acheive. You can do it. Make sure to get enough calories so you're not hungry and aim to move alittle more everyday.
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Don't worry that you haven't used MFP for awhile. Just start over with small goals that you can acheive. You can do it. Make sure to get enough calories so you're not hungry and aim to move alittle more everyday.

Yup, what she said!
  • twentyco
    twentyco Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Start today. Log everything that goes in your mouth, and drink more water -- even if it is just one glass more -- than you usually do. Then repeat tomorrow. Ask for help. You can do this. The next year will go by whether you do it or not.
  • pdphelps138
    pdphelps138 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Be proud that you had the consciousness to come back. Some people are in a place right now where they can't even think about weight - things are so bad for them. Be encouraged and proud. It is what it is today...make it something else tomorrow. Lets chat everyday until you are back on track. :smile: