Walk away the pounds 4/21/10

frogy_98
frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Good morning everyone :wink:

Hope you all had a great Tuesday

Sandy - nice work on your two miles keep up the great work

Cindy- Looks like you are doing wonderful with both walking and the eliptica... way to go

Gay - I great to see you again and congrats on your 3 miles you got in!!!!!

Kah78 - I am impressed you got your husband to go with WOW... but great job.

I hope you will all get in your excersice today. I plan to do mine when my little one is down for a nap today, I did not get it in yesterday instead I cleaned house yippee.... Anyways it will be just us girls today daddy is going golfing tonight so I think we will be having a girls movie night. We just got the instant watch from Netflix and she is in love with Handy Manny so I believe we will be watching a short film with Handy Manny.

But anyways got to run little one got up late and just got done with breakfast so we are going to walk to the store and pick up some fruits and salad for today.

Take Care

Replies

• renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    My walking buddy slept in this morning but I still motivated myself to get my 3 1/2 miles in at 4:30 this morning, no after dinner walk today 'cause it's raining... think I need a little rest anyway! Hope the rest of our little group has a great walking day!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    I didn't get my usual morning walk in so I walked 20 to 25 minutes at lunch and then did the 3-mile WATP boot camp when I got home! Glad I made myself do it! :smile:
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Did not get my morning walk in but i walk to the store to get some food and got some good healthy snack for me to eat between meals and man are the granola bars yummy. I have got a lot of help form a lot of people on here. and i thank you all for the support. :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    I did the old version of 3 miles WATP fat burner. Loved it! I must have gotten it at a yardsale a while back. So glad I did! :happy: Thanks for reminding me of these great workouts. I think I am actually coordinated enough to do these! :laugh: Sounds like everyone got some great walking in! Good job!:flowerforyou:
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    I did the old version of 3 miles WATP fat burner. Loved it! I must have gotten it at a yardsale a while back. So glad I did! :happy: Thanks for reminding me of these great workouts. I think I am actually coordinated enough to do these! :laugh: Sounds like everyone got some great walking in! Good job!:flowerforyou:

what is a 3 mile WATP fat burner??
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Hi! any of you WATP fans out there got the 3 mile walk and jog workout? I"m looking for a good strong workout in 30 minutes and wondered if anyone had tried this one?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.