12lbs gained!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yeah you want to weight yourself in the morning when you wake up. I weighed myself for fun in the evening last week and put on 3 lb during the day. It doesn't mean anything.

You're not saying what you mean by 'junk' though or how much you went over your goal. I can totally imagine putting on 3 lb if I went over my goal by 1500 for four days and didn't exercise.
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I gained 4 lbs in one day haha. Not really but it goes to show you how much your weight will fluctuate. Weighed in on Tuesday and weighed in on Wednesday of this week as well and was up 4 lbs from Tuesday. A lot of variables were likely involved in the increase. One, I weighed-in right after running for 10 minutes. Also, I was not properly hydrated. And three, I did a MAJOR carb overload the night before- I mean MAJOR!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    So you weighed yourself 3 times in less than 24 hours? Just the food you ate during that time will add pounds, not fat, but pounds (imagine taking all the food you drank and ate and holding it in your hand while weighing yourself) Wait until tomorrow mornig, weigh yourself first thing.
  • stratcat45
    stratcat45 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Goggle "Why the scale lies".
  • skyedalynn
    skyedalynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    when the batteries were going out on my scale the same thing happened.. I was not getting a true reading.. calm down and check or change your batteries. it does not sound like you messed up... but just to be sure change th batteries and go super low calories for a day. good luck.
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Couldnt tell by your screen name, but if your a woman....is there a chance you could be pregnant?
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Couldnt tell by your screen name, but if your a woman....is there a chance you could be pregnant?

lol this made me giggle. She'd know if she were pregnant way before 12lbs of weight gain.