2.5 months

Options
demorelli
demorelli Posts: 508 Member
So I'm seeing all these great posts about 100+ lb off or a year of keeping weight off etc. Mine isn't as big as that but for me it's the longest I've ever stuck to a diet adjustment (not a "diet" per se) and the most weight I've ever lost. For me, that's really big. So here's to two and a half months healthier and 14 lb lighter!!

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    congratulations :) that's a good achievement ^^ do you have other goals still?
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    About the same as me, but I'm not unhappy. Impatient yes, unhappy no. Slow and steady wins the race. I'd rather be burning fat and losing weight slowly and wisely. At the end of the year, I'll still be better off than I was 9kg ago.

And yes, it's a lifestyle. I'm not going to go off it like a diet, this is just my way of living. And it's good!
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the great work!!
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    still planning on somewhere around 50 lb more (not exactly sure where I'm stopping, just going to see when my body says it's time to stop) and a healthier lifestyle in general. I have to say the people on this site have helped so much.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely awesome. Isn't it amazing how much easier it gets as time goes on? You just kind of adapt to the lifestyle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!