Another Newbie Here

Hi everyone! I'm new here and am looking for some advice on how to lose weight and get fit as healthy as possible. I'm currently a member of another fitness forum, but for some reason I don't get much feedback when I post questions there. I'm hoping to get more support here. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. :)

Just a little bit of background info, I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis earlier this year so my goal in 2013 is to drop as much weight as possible to get into a healthy weight zone. At my highest weight back in 2010 I weighed in at 250lb. Last year when I started to get serious about my weight I got down to 235lb before more or less giving up. I'm now at 211lb. I am making progress, but still have a ways to go!

My latest exercise "program" started in mid Feb 2013. It consists of walking on the treadmill for an hour at 3mph using varying degrees of incline, but a good portion of it is between the 5-6% range. I'm working on getting faster and raising the incline, but don't have the stamina just yet. I'm getting better though. I also just started doing tae bo last week which I've found to be a nice change of pace even though I pretty much suck at a lot of the moves. I'm very out of shape and very uncoordinated so it's hard to keep up at times, but I do my best!

Anyway, as I said, I'm hoping to get some good feedback and support here and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. :)