Rossetti, not Reubens

Options
First, I want to say I do think that people who want to be super fit are awesome and more power to you....but I don't want to be hard or ripped or anything like that. I want to be fit and strong, but I'm perfectly content still being a bit round.

Maybe I'm weird, but my motivation is by my favorite sort of paintings. I like pre-Raphaelites, and I've been compared to these ladies before, though after having a baby, quitting smoking and getting lazy, I have not been quite so cute anymore.

I'm down 15 lbs since Jan 30th, so I'm feeling good. These are the bodies that motivate me...not fitness models. Anyone else with me?

rosetti.jpg?t=1345721636

Dante-Gabriel-Rossetti-fine-art-28496127-431-640.jpg

Replies

• diabloben68
    Options
    First, I want to say I do think that people who want to be super fit are awesome and more power to you....but I don't want to be hard or ripped or anything like that. I want to be fit and strong, but I'm perfectly content still being a bit round.

Maybe I'm weird, but my motivation is by my favorite sort of paintings. I like pre-Raphaelites, and I've been compared to these ladies before, though after having a baby, quitting smoking and getting lazy, I have not been quite so cute anymore.

I'm down 15 lbs since Jan 30th, so I'm feeling good. These are the bodies that motivate me...not fitness models. Anyone else with me?

rosetti.jpg?t=1345721636

Dante-Gabriel-Rossetti-fine-art-28496127-431-640.jpg

I think the woman in the painting is very pretty, so you should feel blessed that people have compared you to her. :smile:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the pre-Raphaelites! I've been compared to them too, so I definitely get where you're coming from :smile: