Kinda gross stomach problem

Options
So Sunday night I had what I thought was food poisoning. I threw up about 10 times, the last time only bile. The next day I was sore, shaky, and had a fever, and didn't feel like eating (of course). Now, on Thursday, I feel fine but I still can't eat! My stomach still feels like its full of bile, so I'm never hungry and its hard to eat (or drink) without feeling like I'm going to throw up. Last night I had half a turkey sandwich and some soup, and just barely kept it down. I want to go to the dr tomorrow, but my mom is convinced they can't do anything about it. What do you guys think?

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    So Sunday night I had what I thought was food poisoning. I threw up about 10 times, the last time only bile. The next day I was sore, shaky, and had a fever, and didn't feel like eating (of course). Now, on Thursday, I feel fine but I still can't eat! My stomach still feels like its full of bile, so I'm never hungry and its hard to eat (or drink) without feeling like I'm going to throw up. Last night I had half a turkey sandwich and some soup, and just barely kept it down. I want to go to the dr tomorrow, but my mom is convinced they can't do anything about it. What do you guys think?

My husband and I had the flu about a month ago and didn't have an appetite for about 2 weeks. for at least 24 hours were vomiting non stop, once that stopped the lack of appetite creeped in and took quite a while to get back to normal. It's possible you just had the flu, especially considering you had a fever.