2 Weeks in!

Options
Hello there. I am two weeks officially into my weighloss/healthier lifestyle journey. I joined myfitnesspal to track my food and exercise of course, but also to learn others who are struggling with weight as well. I am currenly 26, 5'10 280ish lbs and looking to loose 130 to 150 lbs. :) I am a mom,wife, student, and call center rep. I struggle with emotional eating and I hope to get a hold of that as well, Especially since my job is stressful, I have often found myself in the last couple of years coming home and eating out of house and home because well lets face it being a call center rep is stressful when you are yelled at all day. :) I also have had other problems in my life that led to the emotional eating as well. I hope to meet some great friends here, and to work towards this journey with others. I love the positive attitude and family like atmosphere Ive allready felt while reading these posts! Look foward to meeting some great people.

Replies

• fungaaron9880
    Options
    welcome! Im sorry to hear about the emotional eatting I know a lot of individuals who do the same. You can try picking at their brains to see if they have had any success in finding a way to cure the habit :)

Other then that, best of luck and much success to your goals! :D
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend... 138 pounds in 8 months and still dropping about ten per month. I'm Lew a father of two. My wife had dropped 35 and is expecting in October... Good luck and keep improving at what you are doing to reach your goal of being healthy and fit!