Question about progress ticker

Options
crzyone
crzyone Posts: 872 Member
I have not used the site in a year and have gained all my weight back and more. I have just started logging and working at it again. I logged my weight a week or so ago when I started and logged a loss today. On the little box to the left that shows how many pounds are loss, I am still at zero.

Is it because it is still higher than when I used the site a year ago so it's not showing a loss?

If that is why, is there a way I can set my account so that I'm working from my weight now and forget what was over a year ago? I want to know what I've loss this time around. Will I have to start a new account to do that?

Thank you in advance for your help. I"m sorry if this is a repeat question. I looked below at the tech help and tried to get into the frequently asked questions and it never would open for me. Sorry....

Replies

• crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Oh, I just saw my ticker for the first time on this post. That is totally wrong for me now..... :(
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Maybe you made your current weight more then what your initial weight was when you started...could be a negative loss maybe?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,976 Member
    Options
    Go to MY HOME> Check in> Edit previous entries

You can go back to the first weight and change it there. Then it will be like starting alllllllll over. :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,976 Member
    Options
  • cluthab
    cluthab Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Can you alter your starting weight to one you were at before you joined mfp?

Just tried, and you can!