Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nastiest Character trait

Replies

• Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Insecurity: fragile egos are often super ugly.

this makes no sense to me. someone who is insecure (by definition) doesn't think enough of themself to be egotistical

I'd invite you to study the meaning of "ego."
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,779 Member
    I think a more telling question is what is the nastiest character trait you see in yourself? I'll go first. My worst character traits are arrogance and being judgmental.

What you find distasteful about others is what you find distasteful about yourself.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    I'll toss in a vote for racism as well. Closely followed by dishonesty.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Dishonesty.
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Buggers make want to puke. I hate when people blow their nose in public or pick their nose. Just disgusting. :angry:
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Mean Girl mentality. Those who gossip about everyone around them, as if they themselves are perfect.
  • Racism, sexism, homophobia.. Any form of bigotry really. I hate bullies and willfully stupid people. (Again, bigots)
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    I think a more telling question is what is the nastiest character trait you see in yourself? I'll go first. My worst character traits are arrogance and being judgmental.

What you find distasteful about others is what you find distasteful about yourself.

My worst trait in myself is that I hold a grudge.

If you have violated my trust it will take forever to get it back.

It's part of being a scorpio
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    I am perfection

Am banging
    ONS x 365

:flowerforyou:

10/10

How YOU doin?
    Let's get it oooooooooon!

Would bang both.

Then get here....NOW!

Seriously, hurry up. I've almost got the camcorder setup.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    I am perfection

Am banging
    ONS x 365

:flowerforyou:

10/10

How YOU doin?
    Let's get it oooooooooon!

Would bang both.

Then get here....NOW!

Seriously, hurry up. I've almost got the camcorder setup.
    Bendy action, caught on camera
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Mean Girl mentality. Those who gossip about everyone around them, as if they themselves are perfect.

Okay, I admit I gossip all the time. I'm nosy too and will ask people outright pointed intrusive questions about things. I wish I didn't do these things, but it's so automatic I don't know how I'd change it.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Insecurity: fragile egos are often super ugly.

THIS ^
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Too many to name. I don't like people.

My twin!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member

Okay, I admit I gossip all the time. I'm nosy too and will ask people outright pointed intrusive questions about things. I wish I didn't do these things, but it's so automatic I don't know how I'd change it.

lol, admitting the problem is half way to recovery
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Sexism. Especially in people who don't recognize themselves as such. They think they're just "stating facts."

Where's an elevator shaft when you need it?
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member

I think most people gossip to a degree... I guess in my experience, it'd be people who are outright rude behind peoples' backs and then nice to their faces. Making fun of people, more than gossiping.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    In no particular order: materialistic, self-righteous, entitled, insincere.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Too many to name. I don't like people.

My twin!

Word. People are terrible.
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 299 Member
    pour spellers
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    nose-pick.gif