Let;s lose weight together

Options
tihi18
tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
Looking for some partners to discuss meal plans, exercises and healthy activities.

I am 5'3 and 170 pounds and minimum I would like to lose 30 pounds. I am 30 years old and a mother of 3 the youngest being 6 months old. I lost 5 pounds last month and then fell into poor eating habits and gained them all back. I need some people to keep me honest, we will keep each other honest. I am fairly active, I run or exercise 4 times a week, I go to the gym twice a week in the evenings with my family. My biggest problem is my diet. I am also interested in healthly meal plans for my family. We can swap meal ideals. My husband needs a lose a bit of weight too and as everyone know what you eat is 90% of it. Any takers?

Replies

• fungaaron9880
    Options
    welcome tihi! glad to have you with us. Keep up the awesome work, stay postitive and you will eventually reach your goals :D
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and count me in. I'm looking to lose 45lbs total, currently I'm down 16lbs. It'll be great to connect and hold eachother accountable. Best of luck!
  • YoungWife2012
    Options
    Would love to be a part of your journey! And I LOOOVE meal planning and healthy food planning - just read my profile and you will understand! Diet is definately my biggest problem as well - and I have all the resources to eat right, I just don't sometimes (Or a lot of the times, I have to admit...) I love it that you are asking for honesty and help - I need that to and would love to help you out! I actually have a facebook "blog" of my healthy eating and diet I am on if you are interested to see what I am posting on there. It is called "Joanna's Cooking Adventures" and it is an open group if you are interested. But, if you still want to be a part of each other's stories, I would love to and send me a request! :)