Turbo Fire

Options
2»

Replies

• JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies. I have sent various requests. :) I am so excited. Scared cause its new but still feels like Christmas! LOL
  • leigh0416
    leigh0416 Posts: 29
    Options
    Love TurboFire!!! I started a few years ago with TurboJam and then TurboFire came out! I've been doing that now for 2 1/2 years. Right now I'm combining it with Les Mills Pump and Les Mills Combat, two of my other favorite workouts! TurboFire is challenging at first, but it's so much fun! I just love Chalene Johnson, she's awesome!
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am still deciding if I'm going to do straight TF or hybrid it with Chalean Extreme.
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the starter workout for the last 3 days while waiting for it to arrive. It should be here saturday the 23rd so I plan on starting that night. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Cynethis24
    Options
    Hi there....

I am on TF now. I am on week 9 of the regular schedule - and will be doing the TF/xtreme hybrid once I am done. I like this workout program a lot because of the cardio and how she (Charlene) sneaks in shaking your booty! I didn't get bored. And the 45/55 min classes are a breeze (well they are hard - but doesn't seem like it takes forever). Feel free to add me and others as well.