Just signed up today thanks to a friend (SMILE)

Options
I am a 31 y/o Military wife stationed in Germany. Back in 2000 I lost around 100 lbs, went from 267-165 through good eating habits and exercise. Then over the next few years I lost an additional 20 lbs, the same way which took me down to 145 lbs. I felt the best I had ever felt, I looked great and was in awesome shape!! I maintained that weight with a flux of 10 lbs until 2005 when we got stationed here in Germany...Darn Good German Beer and FOOD!! Yea, so I gained about 25-35 lbs and man I am sooo ready to get it off (SMILE) SOooo I have started going back to the gym over the past couple months and I have went from 179 to 165 (today)....and I am working on those last stubborn 20 lbs! A friend of mine who is also exercising and watching her weight found this site and hooked me up with it to help track my eating habits....Thanks GIRL! I really like it and I hope it will help keep me aware of what I put in my mouth so here we go......

Replies

• abetran
    abetran Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a 31 y/o Military wife stationed in Germany. Back in 2000 I lost around 100 lbs, went from 267-165 through good eating habits and exercise. Then over the next few years I lost an additional 20 lbs, the same way which took me down to 145 lbs. I felt the best I had ever felt, I looked great and was in awesome shape!! I maintained that weight with a flux of 10 lbs until 2005 when we got stationed here in Germany...Darn Good German Beer and FOOD!! Yea, so I gained about 25-35 lbs and man I am sooo ready to get it off (SMILE) SOooo I have started going back to the gym over the past couple months and I have went from 179 to 165 (today)....and I am working on those last stubborn 20 lbs! A friend of mine who is also exercising and watching her weight found this site and hooked me up with it to help track my eating habits....Thanks GIRL! I really like it and I hope it will help keep me aware of what I put in my mouth so here we go......
  • fitness4k
    fitness4k Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I find it very encouraging to read that good ole exercise and sensible eating can lead to such dramatic results. It must feel good to know that the last pesky pounds will be a cinch since you know what you are capable of.

Karen
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    abetran,

Welcome! You lost your weight just in time to enjoy Octoberfest! Watch out for that beer. Excellent work, every victory over weight is a victory for ALL of us to cheer.

cheryl